If you’re planning to use music in videos, on your podcasts, or in your promotional videos, make sure you’re legally allowed to do so. Search for the right mood, genre, and length using these sites.
- Artlist.io — Library of high-quality royalty-free music for video, YouTube, advertising, and film. Unlimited music and SFX (special effects) for your videos. Available to use through many platforms, like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Podcasts, Presentations, Websites, and more. You have the option to search for songs by genre, tempo, duration, and instrument. You can also search for a large selection of sound effects like transportation noises (a car passing by, etc.) to human sounds (like a child laughing).
- Marmoset Music — Music licensing, clearance, search, and collaboration for your creative project. Marmoset specializes in curating music for licensing, award-winning music production, music supervision, clearances, customizations, sound design, and more. By browsing for music, you can either search for a specific song or artist, or by filter. Through the filters you have countless options to choose from such as: by vocals, mood, genres, instruments, energy, and more.
- AudioJungle — Full songs with a wide range of genres. Royalty free music clips, music packs, sound effects, logos and idents, music kits, and source files
- FreeSound — Free sound clips. You can search for specific noises or short songs, available to download for free.
- Premium Beat — Royalty free music library. All music is 100% exclusive and copyright clear. Premium Beat is a team of international composers, designers, programmers, and writers. They have simplified music licensing, where all you have to do is browse their tracks, preview, then purchase a license online. Their licenses are valid worldwide.
- Music Vine — Produced music for film and video. Music Vine focuses on having thematic categories and expressive browsing tools to make it an easier and more creative way for the music that you are wanting and how you want it to make you feel. This platform offers subscription pricing or pay-per-use.