Margo is a marketing orchestration platform that demystifies the work of marketing by bringing strategizing and planning, content production, scheduling, and more into one location. Our all-in-one marketing management dashboard helps entrepreneurs grow their businesses, one step at a time.
We match freelancers with our platform clients to support one-time or ongoing projects with our small but agile marketing team. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a graphic designer, with a love for art direction, who has the ability and willingness to work with a portfolio of entrepreneurs to create brand and product assets.
What does a Graphic Designer at Margo do?
Graphic design is an essential part of the value Margo provides to our client portfolio. As a graphic designer at Margo, you will work with the Margo team to create and manage a portfolio of clients’ design assets to visually support their marketing strategy.
This is a cross-functional role, drawing on skills in graphic design, marketing, and project management. You will also work with cross-functional internal teams to meet client needs and goals.
- Design brand and product assets – including but not limited to: email newsletter and social media templates, website imagery, product assets, infographics, presentations, brand guides, etc. – for Margo clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of design-related assets according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of graphic design-related objectives to internal (Margo team) and external (clients) stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer or relevant role working in digital, web, and/or print design utilizing up-to-date best practices
- A love for design systems and scalable design tools
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to articulate ideas and solve graphic design problems
- Solid experience with various design software programs (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Canva, etc.) and MS Office/Google Apps
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple graphic design projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Adaptability to a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- An empathetic and curious mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Does this sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
Please email [email protected] to say hello, share why you think you’d be a good fit for Margo, and attach your resume/CV/portfolio.
Margo is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. Diversity of perspective, gender identity, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and physical ability promotes stronger, more innovative companies. We value diversity in all of its forms and we hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background.
Potential applicants who are female or non-binary, as well as people of color, are less likely to apply for roles they may not feel 100% qualified for. If you are inspired by the challenge and the opportunity, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t feel you match 100% of the job description.